5/13/15

working on my night moves



I often find it hard to fall asleep at night. My evening routine once I'm in bed is to watch Netflix. And I know some of you swear by not having a TV {laptops and iPads count as that's how most Netflix is streamed} in the bedroom but I'm all for it. This is the only time during the day where I have no children hanging off of me and I can enjoy what I'm watching. Fast forward a few hours and I'm half asleep, iPad shut off, and then I hear the neighbours dog. Or a car drive by. Or the fridge running. So what do I do? I grab my phone and I turn on my new favorite app: rain,rain. I am not even kidding. Now, I know some of you are probably wondering 'girl, you crazy' as I live in Vancouver and it rains ALOT here. But the rain,rain app is my new bedtime bestie. Basically, you have a ton of 'rain' options to choose from such as:
rain on a tent
downpour
city rain
etc, etc
But you also have different options other than rain to choose from such as:
thunderstorms | storms (with a variety to pick from)
water (this includes ocean waves, streams, fountains, etc)
nature (this includes seagulls, desert wind, blizzard wind, and crackling fire)
transportation (if you are into that sort of thing, it includes plains, trains, cars in the rain)
and last but not least, appliances (dishwasher, washer, dryer, and alarm clock ticking. hey, whatever floats your boat)
you can also click on the store feature to see options you can buy. 
Another great thing is you can set the timer to whatever you need. I usually go with 45 minutes and crank the thunderstorm one. And it has worked every single time. and the app is free. anyways, this isn't a paid endorsement, I just really love this app and wanted to share.

Dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment