3/14/15

throw ya arms up


arms. probably the only part of my body I have issues with. I'm not going to lie, I'm over 35 and have that jiggle in my arms, you know what I mean? I constantly hike and run and do mini workouts through out the week so I have toned legs, a toned booty, and slowly starting to get some abs but my arms need work. i have been reading up on exercises specifically targeting this and here are the four I'm starting with. As the weeks go by and I get "too comfortable" with it, I'll switch it up. I'm using 10 pound weights and don't plan on increasing the pounds as my goal is to tone and strengthen and not end up with overly jacked up triceps. 

here's my plan:

bicep curl
overhead shoulder press
tricep kickback
upright row

3 sets of 15 reps for each exercise.

dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment