1/4/15

the goods


As I mentioned in my post a few days ago about missing the hustle of having my own business.... here is the beginning of this new chapter. CHEROKEE DRY GOODS. I'm still messing around with pictures and writing but you get the point. Clothing, accessories, art, and home decor. I hope you'll dig this new vibe. And yes, as I grow this new adventure, I'm still going to love lula honey too. Hopefully both will blow up in a good way and not just in my face. I'll update here as far as progress about the shop goes but the main lula vibe is about living a healthy lifestyle: family and kids and athletics and everything that encompasses {I'm sure that can be worded better but it's late, I'm tired and for now that explanation has to do}.

Dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment