8/31/14

the almost


So one of the projects I have been working on is putting together a pop up shop/showroom full of super rad athletic wear inspired by groms + athletes { in case you don't know what a grom is ---> a young participant in extreme sports. Most notably surfing, skateboarding, and snowboarding). I have been involved in childrenswear for a very long time and really wanted to create a space that was cool, supports kids and youth in sports, and showcase smaller, independent labels that rule on the beach, streets, mountains, and gyms. Above are three labels that I'm so stoked to be reppin' :
pepperandpenny.com
limeapple.ca
girlisnota4letterword.com
I have more labels I will be adding but wanted to give you all a sneak peek. I'm currently getting ready to have my first pop up shop in November as well as secure a space for the showroom.  As for the name? Nope, not lulahoney. Although the vibe is the same, I wanted a clean slate for this, so.... I do have a name but need to get it on lockdown before sharing. Watch this space.

Dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment