7/31/14

ramblin' rose


a random iPhone picture. I still see her baby face in this photo {cheeks!}
I can't believe tomorrow is august 1. what? i have been without a computer for awhile so I haven't been able to download photos from my camera..and don't have time to download elsewhere. hopefully this situation will change soon, since I have a lot of cool stuff to share with you all. 
I signed up to be a vendor at a local market in mid august and still haven't decided exactly what I'm going to hustle. I'm super stoked to be doing it. Hopefully it won't be a full on disaster. 
And I finally went thrifting today. It's been....awhile. I bought a whole lotta denim to beat up, cut up, and run over with my truck because I need some new cut offs. you gotta do what you gotta do :)

dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment