10/6/13

into the wild


i have been putting together some images that i'm going to use for my photography website. it's taken awhile to get to this step because life has been busy but i'm ready to get in the game. one of my goals is to shoot a book. i'm not going to say the subject just yet, but it's going to be super rad. photography services will include:
editorial
lifestyle{kids, family portraits, announcements, etc}
engagement + wedding
i'm not into anything "posey" and will not be shooting anything in a studio. that's just not my style. as with any new adventure, i am looking to build my portfolio, so if you are in the lower mainland and are a fan of anything you see here or want to collaborate creatively, send me an email lulahoney@gmail.com

dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment