1/12/13

the next episode


image one and two

You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way.

i'm finally at a place in my "job" life where i know what i want to do with it. and trust me, i've been a lot of things:
hair and makeup artist
guitar player for a rock n roll band
fashion stylist
children's clothing designer
shop owner
etc etc
but i think i finally feel settled in my title(s) now: an editor and blogger. but that's not the end of this trippy ride..i have something in the works that won't be launched until at least the fall but i'm so stoked about it and it kind of fits perfectly with nova and lula...
i'm also thinking about studio space:
white walls
white floors
hardwood floors
brick walls
lots of light
neon bits + pieces
coffee cups
take out
ripped out pages of magazines taped to the walls
and in a space that isn't in my home...i'll keep you posted.

dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment