9/30/12

born free




it has been a pretty chill weekend. i have been busy editing over at novalee and the kids have been doing what they do best: making messes and enjoying each others company. i'm also trying to declutter my house as i'm totally one of those people that just needs like white walls, a bed, one lamp, one fork, and a few books and magazines..you get my drift? i am also building a photography portfolio which i'm super stoked about. and of course, getting inspired for my online shop {which probably won't launch until after christmas}. at first i was thinking of selling other designers exclusively but my love for design and sewing  is coming back and i'm thinking i'll probably have my designs in the shop as well. but tomorrow i might change my mind..man i love free will.

dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment