8/17/12

all eyez on me


more test shots. also? she is a perfect example of how ones hair affects their personality.

it's been a bit quiet here as i have been running around in my kiddos world  {i just live in it} but i have a major magazine deadline i need to get cracking on, as well as a new itty bitty business to work on {details soon}.  a friend also died in a motorcycle accident the other week which turned me into a grieving introvert. today is actually the first time i have been able to sit at my computer and work in almost a month.  i have also been trying to catch up on emails so if you have emailed me.. expect a reply today babies.

speaking of emails, i have been getting quite a few regarding sports, kids sports, what is lola's work out schedule, her diet and on and on. i'm actually super stoked to read these so i have been putting a post together about kids in sport which i'll share tonight on le blog. dig it babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment