4/4/11

kick out the jams

this picture pretty much sums up my life right now. haha. and fyi, i have those pants and am dying over those feathers. moving on. i have made some changes to le blog and i hope you likey. lula honey is growing and it's time le blog and website present that. oh, the website. yes... when you click on it, you will see the old website. as most of you know, i am opening the coolest little concept store with the same name as the itty bitty line i produce. well, my website maker just had a baby - georgia olive (i am dying of cuteness over that name) - and is slowly making the website a whole lotta cool.. but the wait is worth it. trust me *winks* anyways, while i wait, i like to look at really rad and pretty things. like these vintage converse - for kiddos. i've blogged my love for them before. but aren't they the jam? swoon.


xo footnote: i do not know the source of top photo. if you do, pls email me so i can link properly *kiss noise*

2 comments:

  1. That picture is priceless. Many days I have felt on "that level."

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture is so great. i love it :)

    ReplyDelete