8/3/10

le inspiration...

a flower always puts a smile on my face. especially ones that have been hand picked by the kiddos and then put on display throughout our home in mason jars. lovely. but flowers in all shapes and sizes are just as purrrty... and inspiring indeed..
the lovely flower detailing on this pretty little dress...
the super duper cute flower print on this wee one...
this oh so cute swim suit editorial...

this cu-ute lil sun dress...

the most adorable little girl in the most adorable vintage dress...

my most favorite little flowers picked by the tiniest of hands...

the sweetest little skirt i ever did see...

these teeny tiny little bloomers...

this most ahhhhhmazing and oh so cute little quilt...

these lovely little boots for those tiny little feet...

xo

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog and I lOVE all your posts. I have a nine month old and am 4 months pregnant with baby number two so I am always on the hunt for adorable clothes. Keep it up. Your stuff is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete