8/13/10

happy friday.

happy friday. this week was caarazy. i managed to get alot of work done as in paperwork but didn't sew as much as i should have. but i did finish the spring/summer 2011 samples and can't wait to show you. i have decided to join a blog challenge via a beautiful mess . it's really fun. simply state 4 goals you wish to accomplish by 2011. it's that easy. you work at your own pace but it's fun to put it into writing and share your progress along the way.. you can read more about this lovely little challenge here.
my first goal is to learn how to crochet. i really want to make cute and pretty things for my home and can't wait to get started...
source

source

my 2nd goal is to find a vintage typewriter. this one actually kills me. why? well i used to have one in excellent condition and when i moved across the country i got rid of it... but, i love to thrift and i love a challenge so it balances out...

source

my 3rd challenge is to wear more vintage clothing. i have one closet dedicated to vintage but my go-to outfits are always jeans/cutoffs/t-shirts/haviannas/moccasins....

source

source

my 4th challenge is to continue pushing myself in the kitchen. i never used to like to cook but now i love it. and i am quite good at it. i love knowing my kiddos hardly ever have cereal for breakfast or crappy lunches for school or unhealthy suppers...

if you decide to do this challenge, let me know so i can follow your progress. have a happy night.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment