6/12/10

when lula met little pumpkin grace ♥

as a vintage treasure seeker, i have to say, this is a pretty impressive bedroom. i stumbled across little pumpkin grace by accident but i am sooo happy i did. i love how nothing in this room screams ikea - although lula loves ikea - it's so girly and creative and full of little vintage and hand made pieces. and i love how the modern pieces don't distract from the theme of the room but build on it *loves it* it is totally inspiring and already has me thinking of about 10 projects i want to start working on. oh, and i love that owl in the last photo "wink wink". you can see more pictures and read about the inspiration for this room here.










xo

3 comments:

  1. Naaaaaaw! Cuteness! THIS is how I want my daughter's room to look like. I think she would love it! I wanna make her those curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA!!! That closet!!!!!!!!! I'm loving the little chandelier. Adorable!
    My friend Dottie's little girl has a bedroom that is a similar style....lots of pretty vintage. You can see it over here if you have a sec:

    http://www.modernkiddo.com/?p=1719

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely feeling I get. Very sweet blog! I will come back soon for more insperation.

    ReplyDelete