Your name: Angela
Your business name: ♥ lula honey ♥
Business description: lula honey creates couture dresses and coats for little girls based on the philosophy that little girls should look like little girls - natural and effortlessly stylish. The designs are uniquely vintage inspired yet fashion forward. It is the perfect combination of modern and classic.
1. What do you find most satisfying about operating your business? An idea or a scribble in my sketch book fully realized in my end product.
2. What makes your business unique and sets you apart from your
competitors? lula honey is couture clothing for little girls. You see clothes like this coming out of Paris. Not so much BC. So to have this coming from the Sunshine Coast is pretty awesome.
3. What has been your most successful marketing tool? Why? So far, social media! I have connected with ALOT of people in my industry and have been able to get alot of attention on lula honey.
4. Have you developed any partnerships with other local businesses? Yes. Giggle n Bloom. we are like 2 peas in a pod. lula honey will be selling there in the fall.
5. In developing your business, have there been any big surprises? How
did you respond? There hasn't been any real big suprises. The attention lula honey is starting to attract is really surreal though..
6. What advice might you offer to someone just starting up a new
business on the Sunshine Coast? Perserverance and hard work. Stay focused on your vision and goals.
7. Name two things you are passionate about. Faith, Family, and Fashion! (I know that's 3).
8. Name the accomplishment of which you are the most proud. My daughters wearing lula honey and thinking their mama is the coolest cat on the block.
9. What are the three words that best describe you? Creative, ambitious, and extremely hard working.
10. Complete this sentence: "I am happiest when I am ." At the beach with my kiddos and a sketchbook. Pure bliss!